Los Medanos College Bookstore provides the best customer service and convenience to our campus community through modern stores, motivated employees and a diverse product mix offered at the best possible price in an institutionally operated environment.
Our mission is to give back to the student body 2.25% of our annual gross sales.
- Extended hours the first two weeks of school will be posted.
Visa or MasterCard
The Bookstore no longer accepts personal checks.
ATM located in Bookstore
Special Orders - requires a non-refundable deposit.
Bookstore Refund & Exchange Policy
During the first two weeks of Fall/Spring semester, to allow for schedule changes, the Bookstore will accept textbook refunds under the following conditions:
- Textbooks were purchased at the beginning of the current semester.
- Original Cash register receipt is required. Always save your receipts which has the posted dates for refunds.
- Books must be in original condition. NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE ON OPENED BUNDLES
- Summer Session: Refunds are issued only during the first 4 days of classes.
- Short-Term Sessions: Refunds are issued during the first 24 hours of the date of purchase .
Type of Refunds:
The method of purchase determines the type of refund available
- Purchase with Cash: The refund will be in cash.
- Purchase with bankcards: Credit will be issued to your bank card.
Conditions for the Refund/Exchange of books:
You must present your original cash register receipt with the correct dollar amount of the books.
- Condition: Books must be in new condition, clean and free from all marks. A soiled or marked book is considered a used book and maybe refunded at used book price at the Bookstore discretion. Obviously, this condition does not pertain to used textbooks.
- Cancelled Class: Must have verification of class cancelled in order to receive a refund.
- Books returned after the refund period
- Abused Books
- Books purchased for one-day classes
- Books without original cash register receipt
- College Catalogs
- Nursing Applicant Handbook
- Paramedic Handbook
- Study Aids
- Bundled or Packaged materials
- Books with Software, Disks, and CD
- Special Order
****ALWAYS SAVE YOUR RECEIPT****